Hold What You've Got

Written By: Jimmy Martin

*Capo 3rd Fret

(CHORUS)

(D)
Hold what you got, I'm a coming home baby
(G)
Hold what you got, and I don't mean maybe
(D)                                         (A)
I've been thinking about you, and I'm on my way.
(D)
Don't sell the house, don't wreck the car
(G)
Stay there honey right where you are
(D)                    (A)                 (D)
If you hold what you got, I'm coming home to stay.

Well, in my mind, I can see that’s a mighty good sign
that  I need
so that’s why, I can't wait to get back home.
So squeeze yourself real good and tight, and I'll be
home before daylight
If you hold what you got, I'm a coming home to stay.

(CHORUS)

Well when I get back, honey I ain't leaving
I been too lonely, little to much grieving
when I get back, honey this time I'm gonna stay.
Well we won't fuss and we won't fight
and this time things is going to be alright
if you hold what you got, I'm a coming home to stay.

(CHORUS)